Increasingly more people suffer the on set of zits everyday. In the past, most people thought that zits are only suffered by young people but that is in fact not true. These are some of the tips and tricks on how to get rid of acne breakouts you can try to help you on the road to wage war against zits.
1. Be Sure To Get MORE CARROTS: Carrots are rich in Vitamin A, which has been observed to combat breakouts of acne breakouts. In addition, Vitamin A is able to promote general skin health, which will keep future breakouts from occurring. Chances are, if you don't eat carrots (or another Vitamin A rich food like sweet potatoes, or spinach) regularly then you are deficient in this vitamin at some level. Vitamin A can also be taken as a supplement if you aren't a huge veggie fan.
2. The next thing that you need to understand about body acne is that treatments for facial acne will not work for you in most cases. The pores on the body are much different than the pores that are on your face, so they must be treated differently.
3. Benzoyl Peroxide - a step up from the standard cleansers or lotions, Benzoyl Peroxide is found to give great results to those prone to outbreaks of acne. Available as prescription of non-prescription based products, this is a cream or gel that offers effective treatment to a face after a breakout of spots. Benzoyl peroxide aims to kill the inflammation causing bacteria known as the P. acnes bacterium.
4. When everything else fails... use a laser. If nothing else has really worked for you, you can always go for laser treatment. What the laser does is that it produces heat beneath the skin's surface and damages your sebaceous glands (your sebaceous glands are the ones producing the oil sebum). But it doesn't damage the surface of the skin however. This is very effective but remember that it can be a little painful or uncomfortable and you might be experiencing some swelling for a day or so too.
5. In order to continue to fight the battle and get rid of body acne, you also must look at the things that you eat. You need to get more fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds into your diet. These things provide you with a lot of essential vitamins and minerals that will keep your body acne free. One food in particular to look at is Brazil Nuts. They have best tested to have reduced the amount of acne that a person has, so make sure you have plenty of these. You also want to make sure that you drink plenty of water every day to help keep your body clean.Some of this text and other great tips regarding acne treatment can be found at this website http://newremedioscaseros.com/el-acne/
Lastly, do not forget to lead a healthy lifestyle with a minimum of stress, drinking lots of water and maintaining a balanced diet to help these natural remedies to take full effect.